Get Your Pees With EeeZ
Automatic and Manual Vehicles Available
I have dual control vehicles with
5 Star ANCAP Safety Ratings
Preparation for Driving Test
Hazard Perception Test advice
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 6:00pm (Daylight Savings)
8:00am - 4:30pm (May-August)
8:00am - 2:30pm CLOSED
Lessons outside above times can be negotiated
Pay Per Lesson
Cash payment accepted on the day of the lesson or;
payment by direct deposit into my account 3 days prior to the day of the lesson.
Discount for bulk lessons
Please contact me by phone or email for more information.
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
1. Certificate will be emailed after payment is received.
2. Bulk lesson discounts apply.
3. Certificate must be used within 3 Years of the date of issue but are subject to price increases after 12 months.
4. Unused lessons will be forfeited unless prior arrangements have been agreed to.
5. Certificates used after the expiry date may be subject to any price increases.
6. Cost of lesson will be forfeited if a re-schedule or cancellation is not made prior to the date of the lesson.
7. Certificates are non-transferrable.
To see what the KEYS2DRIVE FREE LESSON is about and to register for an ID number visit: https://www.keys2drive.com.au
Changes to the Graduated Licencing Scheme (GLS) will come into effect on 20 November 2017. I would suggest that all Learner and P Plate drivers visit the following website for more information:
Hazard Perception Test -
You can download the App on your iPhone or IPad through the Apps store: Enter - Hazard Perception Test in the Search Engine and select the App with the Orange Diamond Symbol and a Tick. All my students give this App a 10/10
40km/h around stopped emergency vehicles
From 1 September 2018, a new road rule will commence to improve the safety of emergency workers. For more information visit the RMS or SNSW website for more information
0419 998 651